Molly O, Seattle, WA
Lost 5 LBS and 1 jean size in the first week. I feel like a different person!
Dr. Knox. Chiropractor, Miami, FL
Functional, corrective, and very effective. I encourage all my patients to try Workout Buddy X, and you should too!
Amy C, Toronto, CANADA
Just believe in yourself and give it a try. You will be surprised how much you can accomplish in just a few weeks!
Mohit, Edison, NJ
Felt stronger, fitter, and saw changes on my body every week. I lost 26 LBS and got ripped.
Mike S, Santa Barbara, CA
Got rid off 19 LBS of body fat and gained lean muscles. The belly fat is completely gone.
Workout Buddy X V.S. Insanity V.S. P90X
Additional workout video reviews and share your experience here
Workout Buddy X Summary
Created by the best personal trainers, fitness gurus, boot camp specialists, and yoga instructors, Workout Buddy X integrates the most effective training methods into one remarkable program. WBX provides 3 different intensity levels in all videos to ensure optimal results for people of ALL FITNESS LEVELS. The focus is on building lean muscle and maximizing the EPOC/Afterburn Effect to boost metabolism and turn your body into a fat-burning furnace for hours and days after the workout.
- Simple & highly effective moves.
- Bringing the top trainers from all over the world right to your home.
- Sustainable and achievable workout program factoring in overtraining avoidance and injury prevention.
- Full integration with social media to promote support from your own friends and family.
- Not a mass building program. The focus is on metabolic conditioning (lean & toned).
- Requires high-speed internet to stream workout videos.
Insanity is a 60 day workout program based on Max Interval Training, which is to perform longer period of high intensity exercise followed by shorter rest periods. This type of intense workout could potentially help you burn fat faster than other conventional cardio exercise.
- Focus on plyometric and high intensity circuit training, called Max Interval Training to constantly challenge you with aerobic and anaerobic intervals at your body’s maximum capacity.
- It’s great for people who are already in a pretty good shape and want to get in even better shape.
- No weights or equipment needed.
- Insanity is not for the faint of heart or most of the average users who are not in a good shape.
- The routines are extremely intense and very fast paced, even the warm-up!
- The extreme high intensity program leads to overtraining.
- In order to achieve results, you must be physically ready and mentally strong to keep up.
- High injury risk potential: high speed drills hide improper form. Can get hurt if unsupervised by trained professional.
P90X is a 90-day workout program based on the principle of muscle confusion (which is a myth). The idea is that if you are doing the same exercises year after year, sooner or later they will generate diminishing returns. The philosophy is to introduce a variety of workouts and moves that promote faster and more noticeable results.
- P90X is a pioneer in home fitness, mixing strength training with cardio, plyometric, yoga, and kenpo karate.
- It’s good for building muscle without going to the gym or hiring a personal trainer.
- P90X focuses more on bodybuilding, weight lifting to gain muscle mass and size.
- Half of the DVDs are focused on targeting body parts, which is not functional.
- More suitable for guys who have upper body strength to do pull-ups and heavy weight lifting, but more challenging for women who may not have the same upper body strength.
- While the “resistance bands” create tension, you really need to spend a substantial amount of money for a variety of weights and a good quality pull-up bar to truly get the benefits of P90X.
Workout Videos Comparison Chart
- Over 5,000 Facebook Fans!
- Thank you WBX Fans! We just passed 5,000
"Likes" on our Facebook Fan Page!
Click the "Like" button below to receive
simple & effective weight loss tips,
- 4th Nov 2012
Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before starting any exercise program or using any diet or meal plan, especially you or your family have a history of high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, bone or joint problem. Do not start Workout Buddy X if your physician or health care provider advises against it. The information on our Web Sites is for educational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose any medial condition or substitute or replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you experience any dizziness, pain, shortness of breath with exercise or diet, stop and consult with your physician immediately.
Results may vary depending on your individual physical ability, diet, genetics, and motivation. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve result. Testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results.
© 2010 - 2011 Alinea Media, Inc. All rights reserved.